Sat, Aug 13 | VICTORY FIELD
Vendor Expectations and Guidelines
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns about any of these items, Here
Baby Got Brunch is hosted by A.Rose Hospitality and Bridget Davis Events, and presented by various merchant associations and organizations. Tickets available through www.babygotbrunch.net
FOOD VENDORS: Food Vendors / Chefs must operate out of an approved kitchen space - no Home-Based Vendors will be allowed. Each Food Vendor will be compensated $100 at the conclusion of the event as a token of our appreciation. Most food festivals charge a fee for participation but it is our intention to garner sponsorships to reimburse Chefs and Restaurants for a portion of their donation of time, labor and product expense.
VENDOR DISH: Each chef must make a brunch related item of their choice and is expected to provide 1,800 - 2oz samples of 1 dish. Compostable disposables provided by Event Organizers.
PRIZES: Attendees will vote in real time for their favorite dish. Prizes will be awarded for the top 4 audience favorites, with an overall grand prize winner.
MCHD PERMITS: Each Food Vendor must obtain a Temporary Event Permit through the MCHD once registered as a Vendor. Permits must be submitted to Event Organizers at a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the Event on August 13th, 2022. Each Food Vendor must provide a handwashing station according to MCHD regulations.
BEVERAGE POLICY: Sale of beverages is strictly prohibited unless given prior permission by Organizers. Open Bars at the event are for ticketed guests ONLY. Vendors will be provided greenroom services.
NON-FOOD VENDORS: Space will be limited. Selection of artists / non-food Vendors is up to the sole discretion of the Event Organizers. New non-food Vendor fee is $425. Payable 10 days prior to the event.
BOOTH SPACE: Each Vendor will be provided with 2, 6-foot tables in their spot allocated at the sole discretion of the Event Organizers. There will be limited space for Food Trucks.
TICKETING: VIP (10am-2pm) and General Admission (11am-2pm) will have unlimited access to free food, cocktails and coffee. Estimated number of attendees is 1,200 - 1,500.MARKETING: This event is a great opportunity to market your business. We encourage you to bring your own marketing materials including menus, location and contact info. We will be marketing prior to the event on many platforms including broadcast media, email, social media, print and more. A branding package will be provided to restaurants for promotions.
ELECTRICITY: You must inform Event Organizers of your electrical needs as soon as possible or by July 8th at the latest.
LOAD IN / OUT: Additional load-in details to be discussed after Vendors apply. Booths may not break down until event has concluded, even if you run out of food. Each Vendor is expected to leave unused disposables on table, clean up trash and spills, and remove all leftover materials not belonging to Victory Field or the Organizers.
1. Information. Vendor agrees to provide all requested information to organizers and its associates by the dates requested. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, ingredients, point person contact information, proof of insurance, MCHD permits. Failure to provide the required information may result in expulsion from the event and forfeit of reimbursement.
2. Trademark. Baby Got Brunch is A registered Trademark. Vendor has permission to use assets provided by the Organizers, in relation to the Event. Use of the trademark is not permitted outside of promoting the event.
3. Permission. Vendor hereby gives organizers permission to use logos, names, social media photos and assets to promote the event prior to, during and after the event.
The permission herein granted shall include the right, but not the obligation, to photograph the Event and to use any filmed, videotaped, sound recorded, and otherwise recorded images depicting the Event, in any organizer marketing, advertising and promotion materials, or for organizer’s display or portfolio or for any other purpose thought proper by organizer without further approval by Vendor of the finished materials or of the use to which they may be applied. Vendor agrees and acknowledges that any and all images featuring the Event created or captured by organizer or it’s affiliates during the Event, regardless of medium, shall be the sole and exclusive property of Organize. Further, Vendor agrees that he/she/they shall not have any right of action, including but not limited to, those based on invasion of privacy, publicity, defamation, or other civil rights, in connection with Coordinator’s exercise of the permission and/or rights granted herein.
4. Insurance Requirements. Vendor must provide proof of insurance to organizers.
The Certificate shall be valid through the event date. If vendor cancels or changes insurance policy, organizers must be notified by vendor upon knowledge of cancellation or a minimum of 48 hours in advance of Event (whichever occurs first).
5. No Guaranty/Disclaimer of Warranties. Organizer is not responsible for any issues or complications at the Event caused by weather, the lateness or lack of cooperation from the participants or attendees of the Event, rules and restrictions of the venue of the Event, equipment failures and/or any other issues beyond organizer’s control. The event is “as is”, without any sort of warranty. Organizer specifically disclaims any and all warranties with respect to the Services, including, without limitation, the warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, merchantability and those that may arise from any course of dealing or performance.
6. Limitation of Liability and Release. In no event shall Organizers, their affiliates, sponsors or third party contractors be liable for any accident, injuries or death that occur during the Event. Vendor hereby releases the aforementioned parties from and against any and all causes of action, claims or demands, including without limitation those related to injury to or death of persons, or damage, loss or destruction of property arising out of or in connection with the Event and/or the marketing leading up to or after the Event. In no event shall the Organizers be liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or indirect damages, losses, or expenses or costs of any kind arising out of this Agreement, even if advised of the possibility.
By accepting this Agreement, vendor is indicating that it accepts all the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement and that it agrees to irrevocably release and waive any and all claims, demands, or causes of action of any kind for liability or damages arising from or in any way connected with Organizers provision of the Services that it now has or may hereafter have against Organizer as well as its owners, officers, employees and contractors.
7. Lost Items. At the conclusion of the Event, a good faith effort will be undertaken by Organizers and its associates to look for any lost or misplaced personal items of attendees, vendors or contractors at the Event that Organizer is notified of; however, under no circumstances shall organizer or its associates be responsible for any items left behind by Client, attendees, vendors or contractors at the Event.
8. Safety. Organizers, its associates, staff, sub-contractors, vendors AND attendees of the Event have the right to expect a safe workplace. Any harassment or abuse (verbal or physical) received from anyone on Vendor’s team may result in the expulsion of a vendor without reimbursement. At Organizer’s sole discretion, one (1) verbal warning may be given, if feasible under the circumstances. If this includes inappropriate communication or conduct prior to the Event, organizer will give one (1) warning to the vendor prior to the Event.
Please bring any unwanted verbal or physical harassment to the attention of organizers immediately, so that organizers may address the situation.
9. Compliance with Rules, Laws and Regulations. Organzier agrees that it will comply with all rules imposed by the Event venue. Further, Organizer agrees that it will comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances with respect to the Event as well as all recommendations from governmental authorities and agencies such as the CDC or local/state departments of health.
10. Independent Contractor. Organizer’s relationship with Vendor will be that of an independent contractor and not that of an employee, partner, joint venture or agent. Neither party shall have the authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action, which shall be binding on the other party.
11. Severability. If any portion or provision of this Agreement is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid for any reason, such invalidity shall not affect the remaining provisions of this Agreement. The remaining provisions shall be fully severable, and this Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if the invalid provision had never been included in this Agreement. If any portion or provision of this Agreement shall to any extent be declared illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such portion or provision in circumstances other than those as to which it is so declared illegal or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby, and each portion and provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Disputes. If there are any disputes or disagreements between the parties, The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Marion County, Indiana, for any action arising out of this Agreement. The parties irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts over their person and the subject matter of any such proceeding and waive any objection to venue.
13. Non-Disparagement. Vendor agrees not to disparage in any way, fashion or form, or engage others to disparage in any way, fashion or form, the name, brand or reputation of Organizers, it's sub-contractors or the Event verbally, in written form or in any other communication or medium or on any social media, private or public, including but not limited to making such disparaging comments on the internet, newspapers, magazines or any types of social media platforms or communication tools that could bring damage or harm to the Organizers reputation.
Vendor hereby warrants that he/she/they is competent to contract for the Services. Vendor confirms that he/she/they has read this Agreement prior to its execution and he/she/they is familiar with the contents thereof. This Agreement shall be binding upon Vendor and his/her/their heirs, successors and assigns. Vendor further certifies that he/she/they has received a complete copy of this Agreement.
The vendor has full knowledge of the risks involved with planning and hosting an event during COVID-19, and hereby releases, waives, and discharges organizers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, and representatives from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss (financial, physical or otherwise), damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained related to Covid-19 regarding this gathering. It is the vendor's responsibility to ensure the safety of its persons, onsite staff and serviced guests.
Vendor understands that they are responsible for adhering to regulations set forth by the venue, local agencies (including and not limited to the CDC and board of health), and government officials or offices (locally and nationally). The Organizer is not responsible for for enforcing any local or state mandates regarding COVID-19 or the Novel Corona Virus.
Vendor agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Organizer from and against any and all costs, lawsuits, and or liabilities or claims arising weather directly or indirectly related to Covid-19.
A gathering of any size may spread COVID-19 or other community diseases.
Time & Location
Aug 13, 2022
501 W Maryland St, Indianapolis, IN 46225